Thursday, 24 June 2010

11th June 2010

Today we completed the editing of our spoof shows, overall completing 6. This was not ideal however doing anymore wasn't viable, therefore I thought we should do soemthing else to help fill time during the broadcast. With the World Cup coming up I thought a lip sync similiar to the Queen lip sync on the children in need broadcast day would be good, this time to the lightening seeds song 'Footballs coming home'. Therefore after a frantic hour of running round to get people invovled, we did the filming around college. It went very well, considering the time constraints we were under, alot of zoomed in shots created the illusion there was more people involed than there actually was, I edited it on my laptop at home as we didn't have time in college. Mike did a good job of getting people involved, as did Matt Bird and alot of other people in 1A and 1P who texted friends of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment